Benefit from working with a real estate pro
“Selling real estate is easy – anyone can do it!” I promise, it isn’t as easy as it seems.
- Paperwork – Each state has different laws regarding paperwork that is required to sell a property. Real estate laws change frequently. Real estate agents are trained to navigate the often complicated paperwork.
- It’s “THE ONE” – You’ve found your dream home, now what? A real estate transaction can be very complex with nearly 230 steps that need addressed throughout the sales process. Are you up to the task? Trust one of our real estate professionals to guide you every step of the way.
- Negotiations – If you choose to sell without an agent by your side, you will need to be prepared to negotiate with buyers, inspectors, appraisers and others who are a part of the sale process. Negotiatio
ns can be tough. Instead of going it alone, rely on a knowledgeable agent to negotiate and manage these issues for you.
- Price – A property that is priced properly will attract buyers and sell quickly. A real estate professional is not emotionally attached to the property and can objectively suggest a competitive pricing strategy. A recent study by the National Association of Realtors® indicates “For Sale By Owner” properties sell for considerably less than comparable properties listed with a real estate agent.
- Exposure – Our listings get exposure on numerous websites…SEKMLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Midwestks.com, the list goes on and on. As a For Sale By Owner, can you get the same exposure? Buyers are searching for properties on the internet first. Shouldn’t your home be seen by as many potential buyers as possible? List with Midwest Real Estate!
- Market Conditions – Do you really know what is going on in your local market? There is a great deal of information to interpret when it comes to home sales including mortgages and local market conditions. Selling a property isn’t just about putting a for sale sign in the yard, one must consider many factors in pricing property.
“When getting help with money, whether it’s insurance, real estate or investments, you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.”
Dave Ramsey, financial expert
Don’t go it alone. The professionals at Midwest Real Estate are ready to help you navigate one of the most important financial decisions of your life. With the heart of a teacher, we take pride in educating and guiding our customers along the way. From listing to closing, we’ll be there every step of the way.